A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your browser whenever you visit almost any website. It enables the website to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be considerably diminished. For more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to remove or disable them, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following proprietary cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this web. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, you should exercise any right in this respect by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the I like or Share type.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or remove cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we provide you with a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and it is from there that you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.